Watch Supermarket's Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the products on Watch Supermarket authentic items?
- Yes – all of our watches are 100% genuine articles supplied to us directly from the manufacturer.
What will come with my watch?
- Once purchased, your authentic designer watch will be securely packaged in the official branded presentation box complete with display pillow, user manual and a valid manufacturer’s warranty stamped with our authorised dealer stamp.
How long will my item take to arrive?
- Orders placed before 4pm weekdays are dispatched the same working day. Orders over £60 will be delivered before 1pm the next day providing they are ordered before 4pm. Orders between £25-£59.99 will be shipped via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded and in most cases arrive the next day although this is not guaranteed and can take upto 2 working days. Purchases below £25 are shipped via Royal Mail Standard 1st Class Delivery and can take 1-2 days to arrive although this is not guaranteed. Orders placed after 4pm or over the weekend will be processed on the next working day and the above time schedules will come into effect.
Will I need to sign for my item?
- Yes. Any purchases over £25 will require a signature upon delivery. Royal Mail will accept a signature from any person at the delivery address. It is your responsibility to ensure yourself or a representative is available to sign for the item. Once the item is signed for at the delivery address, responsibility of ownership of the goods is yours including loss or damage. In the situation that no-one is available to sign for the item, Royal Mail will leave a ‘Something for You’ card and return the item to your local sorting office for collection.
Can I return my item if it is not suitable/what I expected?
- Yes – you have 30 days from the day your watch is dispatched to return the goods to us in their original, unworn condition, including the original box, papers, attached product tags and any other extras associated with the product for a hassle-free refund or exchange. Earrings or any other pierced jewellery cannot be returned unless faulty. Items that have been personalised (engraved) had their bracelets adjusted or have been worn cannot be returned unless faulty.
How do I return an item to Watch Supermarket?
- Please complete the returns form ensuring all fields are filled in. Enclose the returns form in a secure, padded jiffy-bag alongside your watch and post the item to us via a traceable Royal Mail service, make a note of the tracking number for your reference.
Is my return postage pre-paid or will I be refunded for the cost?
- Return postage is not pre-paid. Unless the item is faulty, postage costs to return the item are at the customer’s expense. In the event that your item is faulty, upon receipt of proof of postage, the cost of returning the item will be refunded.
How long will it take to process my return?
- Once received, we aim to process all returns within 3 working days. Refunds can only be refunded to the account from which the original order was placed. Once processed, a refund can take upto 3-5 working days to clear in your bank account although in most cases, funds are received on the next working day.
I want to exchange my item. What do I do?
- Providing your item meets the returns criteria (see Returns for full details) please circle the ‘Exchange’ option on our Returns Form and state the product code of the item you wish to exchange it for. Product codes can be found within the title of a watch on the product page. If the price of your new item is higher than that of your original purchase, we will contact you and take additional payment over the phone. If the price of the new item is lower than the original item, we will reimburse your payment card with the difference.
What should I do if my item develops a fault more than 30 days after I purchase from Watch Supermarket?
- In the unfortunate event that your item should develop a fault, you will need to refer to your manufacturer’s guarantee and send the watch to the manufacturer’s repair centre for repair or replacement under warranty. Details of where to return the item too can be found in the warranty/instruction booklet supplied in the box.
Do you offer a ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ scheme?
- No. A BNPL scheme is not something that is currently in place at Watch Supermarket, although it may become available in the future.
How can I pay for my item?
- Payment can only be accepted in pounds sterling. Any of the following cards can be used: Debit Mastercard, Electron, JCB, Maestro, Mastercard, PIN TRAIN, Solo, UK Maestro, Visa and Visa Debit. We also accept checkout via PayPal. All items must be paid for in full at the time of ordering.
Are my card details stored and is it secure for me to enter my details online?
- Your credit card details are not stored by us and details are transmitted using our secure server. We are SSL certified to allow you to shop safely and securely with us on-line. It is our priority to ensure your transaction is secure; we use Sage Pay as our Payment Service Provider (PSP) who comply with the Payment Card Industry Security Standard (PCI DSS). We believe in customer privacy and do not pass on or sell your personal details. The only information stored is that required to fulfil your purchas
Do you offer any discount codes/promotional offers?
- Watch Supermarket occasionally creates discount codes which are used for special offers and promotions. These discount codes can often be found in our newsletter or on our Social Media sites. Discount codes are applied in the shopping cart stage of placing your order. Multiple discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
If you have not found the answer to your question above, why not send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0845 600 1511 where one of our dedicated team members will be available to help.